Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » checkbox
checkbox [message #197438] Wed, 11 October 2006 04:54 Go to next message
lalylatheef
in my form i have a list box to select the month.
one block with the employee details and checkbox for payroll status.

when i run this form, the employee list shows with the checkbox checked previuosly when i select all the month in the list box. It has to show unchecked when i change the month in list box.
plz help..

[Updated on: Wed, 11 October 2006 04:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: checkbox [message #197615 is a reply to message #197438] Thu, 12 October 2006 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Use the 'When-List-Changed' trigger to reset the checkbox.

David
Re: checkbox [message #197636 is a reply to message #197615] Thu, 12 October 2006 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lalylatheef
could u write me the code syntax looking at the form that i have atached.
Re: checkbox [message #197835 is a reply to message #197636] Thu, 12 October 2006 19:58 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
If this is a work activity then I expect that there are other people - typically work environments are non-competitive, work with your colleagues. If this is a student assignment then I expect that there are other students - typically study environments are non-competitive, work with these other students. In either case, determine who can help you, pretend to like them a bit, offer to buy them a unit of the local beverage, and humbly ask for their help in solving your problem. Work with other people, they are the first and best source of assistance. Ultimately, you will be able to help others.

That said, make sure you have defined the 'yes/on' and 'no/off' setting for the checklist. For the item with the LOV add a 'When-List-Changed' trigger and in it EITHER assign the 'off' value to the 'checkbox' OR test to see if the 'checkbox' is 'on' and only then set it 'off'.

David
Previous Topic: Getting error FRM-40112
Next Topic: problem in inserting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 13:36:39 CDT 2024