Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » CHANGING RECORD COLOUR DYNAMICALLY
CHANGING RECORD COLOUR DYNAMICALLY [message #163174] Wed, 15 March 2006 05:52 Go to next message
insomniius
i hve two blocks. blck one displays 10 records n block B displays 1 record. lets say if the cursor is on first reocrd n user is entering the data in block B for the first record. i want that while user entering the data for first record, the colour of first record changes. when the user saves and the cursor moves to the 2nd record, the first reocrd colour shud change back to original and the cursor being on record 2, its colour shud change.
can n e one help me in this
Re: CHANGING RECORD COLOUR DYNAMICALLY [message #163184 is a reply to message #163174] Wed, 15 March 2006 06:50 Go to previous message
Maaher
insomniius, try to use plain English in your future posts. This is truly horrible to read. The forum has a spell-check feature. It's not perfect but it can help you to avoid nasty typos.
On topic: take a look at the 'current record visual attribute' property of your block. You need to define a visual attribute where you specify what colours you'd like and use that visual attribute to set the property on the block.

MHE

[Updated on: Wed, 15 March 2006 06:51]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Checking values in a Record Block
Next Topic: how to synchronize a cell in form with a cell in MS excel sheet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 07:41:44 CDT 2024