Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Should I bother learning forms??? Arn't they going to die out???
Should I bother learning forms??? Arn't they going to die out??? [message #155749] Wed, 18 January 2006 05:56 Go to next message
chetwyn
Hi all,

I'm a PL/SQL developer, they use Oracle forms at work so I was thining about learning it?? or should I go the JDeveloper way??? please some guidence... I don't want to start learning forms if there not going to be really used much and the damand will be qutie small in the market???
Re: Should I bother learning forms??? Arn't they going to die out??? [message #155837 is a reply to message #155749] Wed, 18 January 2006 20:52 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
If they need new/more people then learn Forms. There are white papers on the JDeveloper site explaining it in terms that Forms and Reports programmer would understand, and other papers and demos for new programmers. But if your client is looking for a 'light' development tool then look at 10g (10g XE on your personal PC) and its inbuilt HTML_DB.

David
Previous Topic: replace in a text file
Next Topic: How can i attach cleander with Text item.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:43:06 CDT 2024