Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » There was a failure in the forms server during startup.....
There was a failure in the forms server during startup..... [message #154412] Sun, 08 January 2006 03:20 Go to next message
supriya_546
Hi,

I am getting the following error when i am trying to do any operation in the form.

" There was a failure in the forms server during startup.this could happen due to invalid configuration.please look into the web server log file for details ".

before also i got the same problem, that time i removed the libraries & attached once again & i kept some messages in triggers(compiled it).that was working fine.but this problem is repeating continuosly.

still i am getting this error...

but configuration setup is good.. all other forms are working in my application.

can anyone help me in this...

waiting for immediate reply.

Thanks in advance,
supriya

Re: There was a failure in the forms server during startup..... [message #154468 is a reply to message #154412] Sun, 08 January 2006 18:16 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Close your Forms builder. Open it again. Are any object libraries or PLLs being opened automatically? If yes, close them, close the Forms Builder and then open it again. This time there should be no automatically opened Oracle Objects. Repeat until clear.

Open the PLL, do a Ctrl-Shft-K (full compile) and a Ctrl-T (generate). Save and close the PLL. Repeat for any other PLLs.

Open your FMB, drop the PLLs, attach the PLLS amking sure that you do NOT accept the default option concerning pathnames, do a Ctrl-Shft-K (full compile) and a Ctrl-T (generate). Now safe and run your form.

David
Previous Topic: Commit Problem (merged)
Next Topic: No Nodes are selected in the tree
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 06:49:20 CDT 2024