Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Locator and Map functionality & viewing Location Map using Forms 6i (merged)
Oracle Locator and Map functionality & viewing Location Map using Forms 6i (merged) [message #147572] Fri, 18 November 2005 04:33 Go to next message
orcl_dba
I have tried to search but i thnk a few people know about this, most of the people were blank to this question of mine.

I want ot ask something about oracle Locator...

I am using oracle 9i rel 2 and Forms 6i..
Will i be able to give my Users a functionality to view the location via Map.Using Forms 6i without Application Server..
i have heard that ApplicationServer 9i and above has the functionality of Map Viewer..

Can i do it with Forms 6i.. if yes any document that will hepl out.?

Thanx alot for the kind replies..

Best Regards.
.........viewing Location Map using Forms 6i [message #147695 is a reply to message #147572] Sat, 19 November 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orcl_dba
Is it possible that we can use oracle locator and view the maps in forms 6i.
The user wants the functionality that if coordinates for a point are give , it should be viewed in the MAP.
I have heard that orcle 9iAS gives the functionality,
what if this c an be done using Forms 6i...

hope to c some early replies..

thanx alot ..
Re: .........viewing Location Map using Forms 6i [message #149771 is a reply to message #147695] Sun, 04 December 2005 22:40 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please supply a reference to this Oracle Application Server feature.

David
Previous Topic: viewing data dynamically??question for Forms Gurus??
Next Topic: getting sysdate on a field
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:44:09 CDT 2024