Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Re : Visual Attribute & current record
Re : Visual Attribute & current record [message #87349] Tue, 21 December 2004 02:31 Go to next message
jhsharma
hi guru

I have used two attribute red and black . red for current row. as i move from row to row i set the attribute as specified. I have done it. Now what i want i want to add the more attributes that are not maching with some specified criteria. Hence I have also done it as i populate the record and this coding has been done on post querry record(green attribute). But Now as i navigate from row to row the attribute which i have set in the post query has changed to the black one. while i want that to in green one.(which is the attribute for mismaching one)  i am not able to do it back. Pl guide me

regards

jhs

Re: Re : Visual Attribute & current record [message #87350 is a reply to message #87349] Tue, 21 December 2004 03:04 Go to previous message
Sam
hi jai,

do the coding in when-new-item-instance at block level and you will find the desired result.take care not to change the record status.remember to do it at block level.
Previous Topic: Process Bar
Next Topic: Is there a simple way to add a file upload feature to Oracle Forms 10g?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 16:17:18 CDT 2024